This butterfly pea flower tea lemonade is refreshingly sweet, tangy, fragrant and topped with sparkling water for a fizzy Summer beverage. With the addition of lemon juice, it transforms the butterfly pea flower liquor into a vibrant magenta.
• 3 cups of warm water
• ½ cup of dried Butterfly Pea Flower
• ⅓ cup of granulated sugar
• ⅓ cup of lemon juice
• 3 cups of ice
• 3 cups of sparkling water
1) Make butterfly pea flower tea by brewing the dried butterfly pea flowers in a cup and add warm water. Soak for a few minutes until the color is vivid enough, and then strain the butterfly pea flowers.
2) Add sweetener to the butterfly tea and use a spoon to stir until fully dissolved.
3) Layer and mix the lemon juice with the sweetened butterfly pea tea. Fill your serving glasses with ice.
Comments on this post (0)