Are you looking for a simple, easy-to-make vegan dessert this Summer? Our Vegan Mango Mousse recipe is tea-infused and includes Aquafaba – which is commonly used to replace egg whites in many other sweet and savoury dishes. This recipe is perfectly light and soft with an airy texture.
• 1/2 cup Aquafaba • 1/2 cup Mango Pulp • 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract • Sweetener of choice • 2 tsp or 2-3 tea bags of Palace Breakfast
1) In a large bowl, add tea liquor, thick mango pulp, and sweetener of choice until it's smooth and creamy.
2) Add aquafaba and start whipping with an electric whisk until it reaches soft peak stage for 15 minutes. If you have canned chickpeas, strain off the liquid - this is aquafaba. Aquafaba can be used to replace egg whites in many sweet and savory recipes.
3) Add vanilla extract to the whipped aquafaba along with the mango pulp infused tea mixture. Gently fold it in with a spatula until it is light and airy.
4) Put the mousse into shot glasses or cups and refrigerate until ready to serve.