- Chai Creamsicles
Looking for a refreshing and indulgent treat to beat the summer heat? Look no further than this recipe for a chai creamsicle! The combination of spicy chai tea and creamy, dreamy ice cream is a match made in heaven. Here's how to make it:
• 2 cups water
• 2-4 Masala Chai tea bags
• 1 cup heavy cream
• 1 cup whole milk
• 1/2 cup granulated sugar
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
• 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
• 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
• Rose petals (optional)
1. In a medium saucepan, bring the water to a boil. Add the chai tea bags and steep for 5 minutes. Remove the tea bags and discard.
2. In a separate saucepan, combine the cream, milk, sugar, vanilla extract, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, and cloves. Place the saucepan over medium heat and stir until the sugar has dissolved.
3. Pour the chai tea into the saucepan with the cream mixture and stir to combine.
4. Pour the mixture into a blender and blend until smooth.
5. Pour the mixture into ice cream molds or a loaf pan lined with parchment paper. If using a loaf pan, cover the top with parchment paper and foil.
6. Freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
7. To serve, remove the creamsicles from the molds or loaf pan and allow them to soften slightly. Enjoy!
These chai creamsicles are the perfect balance of creamy and spicy, and are sure to become a summertime favorite. The combination of chai tea and ice cream is a delicious twist on the classic creamsicle, and the added spices give it a unique and flavorful kick. Whether you're enjoying these treats on a hot summer day or as a special dessert, they're sure to be a hit. Give this recipe a try and let us know what you think!